Thank you for considering Calvary Lutheran School for your child(ren)'s school home! In order to give you a road-map for Admission, we have provided you a step-by-step outline. Of course you can contact us anytime you have questions about this process.
- Contact the Director of Admissions to set up a meeting and Tour.
- If desired, arrange for your child to be a Knight for a Day. (preferred for grades 4-8)
- Complete the Application Form and submit it, along with a $100 Registration Fee (Cash, Check, or credit accepted).
- Interview with the Principal to submit academic, behavior, attendance, and testing records from previous school.
- If going into Kindergarten, schedule a time for the Gesell Testing.
- Submit your child(ren)'s health and immunization records and birth certificate.
- You will receive a letter verifying your child's position as soon as possible.
- Summer-Mailing will arrive with specific instructions for the upcoming school year in early June.
- Await teacher to arrange a home-visit with your child and family prior to the start of the school year!
If you have questions or concerns along the way with any of this information or these steps, please let us know. We are here to help and to make your family feel at home at Calvary. We can't wait to see you!